Please see the Church of England’s website for the latest guidance and resources for churches and schools, as 9 September begins a period of National Mourning after the death of Her Majesty The Queen.
This page will also be updated with resources and links regularly.
- Guidance for parish churches (added 8 September)
- Statement by the Archbishop of Canterbury (added 8 September)
- Statement by Bishop Stephen, Bishop of Salisbury (added 8 September)
- Remembering Her Majesty The Queen - prayer and liturgical resources, book of condolence, and school resources (added 8 September)
- Visit the A Church Near You resourse hub for images of Her Majesty and other resources (added 9 September)
- Instructions on how to add your church's services to A Church Near You (added 9 September)
- Bishop Stephen issued an ad-clerum on Friday, 9 September (added 9 September)
- Prayers for Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer (added 10 September)
- Holy Communion during the period of mourning (added 10 September)
- General guidance on flags for churches (added 10 September)
- Special Forms of Service (added 13 September)
We hope that the materials are helpful to you in the days ahead.
With prayers for all your parishes, communities, schools and families at this time.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Archdeacon or the Communications Team on email@example.com.