Salisbury Diocese Digital Roll Out
We have been able to award 78 churches a free contactless device, thanks to the National Giving Digital Roll Out. Well done if you were one of those who applied and were successful; we look forward to seeing you at your Collection Session. A further 10 churches, who were initially unsuccessful, will be receive a CollecTin kindly provided by the DBF, once their connectivity issues have been resolved.
If you have any questions about connectivity, please contact Harry for more information.
Hello from the Giving Team – We're here to help!
The Giving Team is here to help you find ways to raise the funds you need for your church, whether it’s ministry and mission work, or to fund repairs or restoration work for the building itself.
There are so many ways we might do it, and every church is different – but at the heart we are the same; inspiring giving through the stories of our faith, and why it’s important, not just within our church, but the impact in our local communities.
There’s lots of great people doing great fundraising across Salisbury Diocese already, and together we can take inspiration, learn from others. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel!
On a practical level, we can support you in many ways, including:
- contactless giving and getting your church internet access
- QR codes and increasing online giving
- updating or refreshing your website
- using A Church Near You
- joining the Parish Giving Scheme
- maximising income from events
- conversations around Gifts in Wills
- top tips for writing effective fundraising leaflets
- identifying sources of grant funding and critiquing grant applications
- presenting at Deanery Synods, attending PCC or Benefice meetings
- one-to-one meetings, online zooms and ad-hoc advice
We are always adding to our online resources, so take a look below to see if your questions are answered.